Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|Costa Rica Southern Sky Party||$ 2,180||$ 2,560||$ N/A||$ N/A|
Room Sharing Program
If you are traveling solo, you can realize significant savings by taking advantage of TravelQuest’s Room Sharing Program, which matches travelers of the same gender so they can share twin-bed guest rooms in a hotel. Although we will do our best to fulfill your request, if we cannot find a match, you will have to pay the single occupancy price.
- TQ Exclusives:
- Five nights at our private star lodge, with an additional two nights in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Special TQ Welcome & Farewell dinners
- Services of a TravelQuest Trip Leader and Astronomer
- Private, astronomer-led poolside sky shows, with advice on viewing and photographing the southern sky.
- Boating excursion on the Gulf of Nicoya
- Sunset tractor ride.
- Guided nature walks and birding.
- Travel Insurance including Emergency Accident Expenses, Emergency Medical Evacuation, baggage delay, and missed connection coverage. Full policy terms will be provided at time of booking.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers as per the dates of the tour
- All ground transportation
- All meals as specified in itinerary, including coffee, tea and water
- All sightseeing tours and admissions as noted in itinerary
- English-speaking local guide
- Air transportation to and from San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
- Meals and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Airport baggage handling
- Gratuities to local guide, star lodge staff and drivers
- Costa Rica departure tax (approximately US$29).
- Passports & visa fees, along with any required immunizations
- Items of a personal nature, including Internet access, spa, and laundry services, etc.
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of US$700 per person, along with the completed reservation form, are required to secure your reservation.
- Final payment is due by November 20, 2015.
- Cancellations must be in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- All advance payments, less a $300 per person service fee, are refundable until October 20, 2015.
- There are no refunds after October 20, 2015.
- Air cancellation terms are additional.
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
We highly recommend that all participants obtain travelers’ Trip Cancellation Insurance. If you purchase this coverage within 21 days of the date of your first tour payment, pre-existing medical conditions will be covered. This coverage is available to any traveler worldwide. Details for obtaining this optional coverage will be provided with confirmation material.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.