Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|Ethiopia Total Eclipse Tour||$ 8,805||$ 9,805||$ N/A||$ N/A|
|Pre-Tour Hotel in Addis Ababa (per night)||$ 550||$ 690||$ N/A||$ N/A|
Room Sharing Program
If you’re a solo traveler, you can realize significant savings by taking advantage of TravelQuest’s Room Sharing Program, which matches travelers of the same gender so they can share twin-bedded accommodations in a hotel. Although we will do our best to fulfill your request, if we cannot find a match, you will have to pay the single occupancy price.
- All domestic flights within Ethiopia.
- Arrival and departure transfer in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (airport code: ADD) on the dates of the tour
- 15 nights in the best available accommodations at each stop on the itinerary
- Services of a professional English-speaking local guide
- Services of a TravelQuest Trip Leader
- Baggage handling at most hotels
- All meals as noted in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours and transportation as noted in the itinerary
- Special November 3 eclipse day activities
- Travel Insurance, including emergency accident expenses, emergency medical evacuation, baggage delay, and missed connection coverage. Full policy terms will be provided at the time of booking.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Air transportation to and from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Passports & visa fees, along with any required immunizations
- Airport luggage handling
- Meals and activities not specifically included in the tour (as indicated in the itinerary)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Highly recommended supplementary Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance. Details for obtaining this coverage will be provided with the TravelQuest confirmation materials.
- Items of a personal nature, including Internet access, spa services and laundry services, etc.
Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP)
Our Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP) provides a convenient monthly way to pay for your specialized TravelQuest journey. For details click here.
Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP)
Our Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP) provides a convenient way to spread out the cost of your TravelQuest journey in a series of monthly payments.
Policy Terms and Conditions
When you make your reservation, you’ll be given the option of joining our IFPP program. If you agree, you will provide TravelQuest with a credit card number to be kept on file, and you will authorize it to be charged a defined amount on a monthly basis by TravelQuest. These transactions will occur the first business day of each month, starting with the month following your initial deposit, and ending on the tour’s final payment due date. This means, the earlier you reserve your trip in advance of the final payment due date, the lower your monthly payment will be.
Example: After making the required initial deposit payment (beginning the month after initial payment) for a $2,400 trip balance, on a tour that is booked 12 months prior to the final payment due date, will be $200 per month. However, if you reserve that same trip only 6 months prior to the final payment due date, your monthly IFPP payment will be $400 per month.
Each month, after your credit card has been automatically charged, TravelQuest will email you an updated invoice reflecting the monthly payment.
If, at any time, you wish to terminate your participation in our IFPP program, simply notify us in writing by email or letter, and we will terminate the arrangement and revert your reservation to the tour’s standard payment terms.
If, for any reason, a monthly charge fails to process according to the terms of this IFPP, TravelQuest will immediately notify you by email. Travelers must then remit payment to TravelQuest within five (5) business days of notification. TravelQuest reserves the right to cancel the IFPP program at any time, especially if payments are not made according to the terms of the IFPP.
All payment and cancellation terms, as stated in each tour’s web brochure, apply to those participating in our IFPP. Please note that the IFPP program does not automatically extend to each new tour reservation; you must re-enroll with each new booking.
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of $1,500 per person, along with a completed Reservation Form, are required to secure your space.
- A second payment in the amount of $2,500 per person is due by January 20, 2013.
- Final payment is due July 20, 2013.
- Cancellations must be in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- All advance payments, less a $500 per person service fee, are refundable until April 20, 2013.
- There are no refunds after April 20, 2013.
- Air cancellation terms are additional.
- While Travel Insurance is included in the cost of this trip, we highly recommend that all travelers obtain Trip Medical/Cancellation Insurance. Application information will be provided with initial invoice.
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
We highly recommend that all participants obtain travelers’ Trip Cancellation Insurance. If you purchase this coverage within 21 days of the date of your first tour payment, pre-existing medical conditions will be covered. This coverage is available to any traveler worldwide. Details for obtaining this optional coverage will be provided with confirmation material.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.