Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|BROCHURE PRICE||DISCOUNTEDBooked after March 1, 2012||EARLY BOOKINGBooked before March 1, 2012|
|Owner's Suite||$ 29,395||$ 20,395||$ 19,395|
|Grand Suite||$ 23,395||$ 15,295||$ 14,395|
|Veranda Suite||$ 19,395||$ 12,195||$ 11,395|
|Veranda Stateroom||$ 15,395||$ 9,695||$ $8,995|
|Balcony Stateoom||$ 12,395||$ 7,895||$ 7,295|
|Balcony Stateroom||$ 11,795||$ 7,595||$ 6,995|
|Window Stateroom||$ 8,795||$ 6,095||$ 5,595|
|Porthole Stateroom||$ 8,295||$ 5,795||$ 5,295|
THE M/S PAUL GAUGUIN
$90 per person Port, Handling and Security Fees (Subject to Change).
Room Sharing Program
If you are a solo traveler, you can realize significant savings by taking advantage of TravelQuest’s Room Sharing Program, which matches travelers of the same gender so that they can share the same twin stateroom. While we’ll do our best to fulfill your request, if we cannot find a match, you will pay the single occupancy price.
- Accommodations in all-oceanview staterooms and suites for 10 nights aboard the m/s PAUL GAUGUIN
- All meals aboard ship with choice of multiple open-seating dining venues
- All shipboard entertainment including an enrichment program of astronomy lectures and discussions by study leaders
- A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports platform featuring complimentary waterskiing, windsurfing and kayaking
- All onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- Complimentary 24-hour room service menu
- WiFi hotspots throughout the ship
- In-suite refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- In-suite bar setup and butler service in Categories B and above
- In-suite movie channels and DVDs
- Travel Insurance including Emergency Accident Expenses, Emergency Medical Evacuation, baggage delay, and missed connection coverage. Full policy terms will be provided at time of booking
- Air travel to and from Fiji
- Arrival and departure transfers between the airports and the Paul GAUGUIN
- Passports & visas; airport luggage handling
- Possible air and cruise fuel surcharges
- Premium shipboard beverages
- Shore excursions
- Items of a personal nature, including Internet access, spa and laundry services, etc.
- Highly recommended trip cancellation/medical insurance
Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP)
Our Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP) provides a convenient monthly way to pay for your specialized TravelQuest journey. For details click here.
Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP)
Our Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP) provides a convenient way to spread out the cost of your TravelQuest journey in a series of monthly payments.
Policy Terms and Conditions
When you make your reservation, you’ll be given the option of joining our IFPP program. If you agree, you will provide TravelQuest with a credit card number to be kept on file, and you will authorize it to be charged a defined amount on a monthly basis by TravelQuest. These transactions will occur the first business day of each month, starting with the month following your initial deposit, and ending on the tour’s final payment due date. This means, the earlier you reserve your trip in advance of the final payment due date, the lower your monthly payment will be.
Example: After making the required initial deposit payment (beginning the month after initial payment) for a $2400 trip balance, on a tour that is booked 12 months prior to the final payment due date, will be $200 per month. However, if you reserve that same trip only 6 months prior to the final payment due date, your monthly IFPP payment will be $400 per month.
Each month, after your credit card has been automatically charged, TravelQuest will email you an updated invoice reflecting the monthly payment.
If, at any time, you wish to terminate your participation in our IFPP program, simply notify us in writing by email or letter, and we will terminate the arrangement and revert your reservation to the tour’s standard payment terms.
If, for any reason, a monthly charge fails to process according to the terms of this IFPP, TravelQuest will immediately notify you by email. Travelers must then remit payment to TravelQuest within five (5) business days of notification. TravelQuest reserves the right to cancel the IFPP program at any time, especially if payments are not made according to the terms of the IFPP.
All payment and cancellation terms, as stated in each tour’s web brochure, apply to those participating in our IFPP. Please note that the IFPP program does not automatically extend to each new tour reservation; you must re-enroll with each new booking.
Payments & Terms
- An initial payment of $2,000 USD per person (payable by check, bank wire or Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) and a completed Reservation Form is due at the time of booking.
- A second payment, equal to 50% of your invoice total is due no later than February 10, 2012.
- Your balance payment in full is due July 10, 2012.
- TravelQuest reserves the right to treat a reservation as cancelled if payments are not received when due.
- Cancellations must be in writing, by email, fax or letter to TravelQuest to receive a refund of cruise charges according to this schedule:
- Cancellations made from the time of booking through August 10, 2011, will incur a $750 USD per person cancellation fee
- Cancellations made between August 11, 2011 – July 10, 2012, all payments are non-refundable, unless TravelQuest is able to fill your cancelled stateroom, in which case you will be refunded all payments, less a $750 per person cancellation fee.*
- Cancellations received after July 10, 2012, are fully non-refundable.
- *If TravelQuest is able to fill your cancelled cabin before July 10, 2012, you will be refunded the cancellation fee less $750 per person.
- Regardless of whether or not you travel with us, we highly recommend all travelers obtain Trip Cancellation/ Medical Insurance.
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
We highly recommend that all participants obtain travelers’ Trip Cancellation Insurance. If you purchase this coverage within 21 days of the date of your first tour payment, pre-existing medical conditions will be covered. This coverage is available to any traveler worldwide. Details for obtaining this optional coverage will be provided with confirmation material.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.