Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|National Parks of the American West Total Solar Eclipse||$ 6,850||$ 8,850||$ 6,750||$ N/A|
Room Sharing Program
If you are traveling solo, you can realize significant savings by taking advantage of TravelQuest’s Room Sharing Program, which matches travelers of the same gender so they can share twin-bedded accommodations. Although we will do our best to fulfill your request, if we cannot find a match, you will have to pay the single occupancy price.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers as per the dates of the tour
- 12-nights accommodations as noted in itinerary
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout your journey
- All meals as noted in itinerary, including coffee, tea and water
- All activities and admissions as noted in itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking guide and a TravelQuest Trip Leader
- Special August 21 eclipse day activities
- Eclipse viewing safety glasses
- Custom 2017 eclipse e-sourcebook
- Air transportation to Phoenix (airport code: PHX) and from Rapid City, South Dakota (airport code: RAP)
- Meals and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages and drinks other than coffee, water, and tea
- Baggage handling at airports
- Passport & visa fees
- Items of a personal nature, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
- Travel Insurance
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of $1,700 USD per person, along with the completed reservation form, are required to secure your reservation. (After October 14, 2016, initial payment will be $3,000 per person.)
- A second payment in the amount of $1,300 USD per person is due by October 14, 2016.
- Final payment is due by March 31, 2017.
- Cancellations must be in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- All advance payments, less a $600 USD per person service fee, are refundable until October 14, 2016.
- From October 15, 2016 – March 1, 2017, all advance payments, less a $1,800 USD per person service fee, are refundable.
- There are no refunds after March 1, 2017.
- Air cancellation terms are additional.
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Travel insurance protects you from the unexpected “what-if’s” on your travels. What if your bags go missing, what if you have to cancel, what if you need medical assistance? We at TravelQuest International recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. You may purchase this insurance on your own or you may contact our friends at Travelex who are familiar with our trips and offer a selection of coverages to suit your needs. To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, their plans must be purchased within 21 days from the time you make your initial deposit to TravelQuest. Otherwise, the plan may be purchased any time prior to departure.
For more information on these plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services direct at 1-800-228-9792, and reference location number 03-6043.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.